Thursday 23 August 2012

Primark Studded Shoes - A Must Have.


Primark Studded Ballet Pumps - (£12.00)

It seems that these studded pumps have become a famous must-have in the blogging world... and who can blame them really? When the Topshop studded pumps first appeared, I ran straight to Meadowhall and got the last pair of size 5's in the shop, and I wore them to death! At £28 I thought they were slightly pricey, but I definitely got my money's worth, but I vowed not to buy another pair. They were suede and they did get ruined very easily with rain, so when I saw these in Primark at £12 I couldn't believe it. I actually prefer the Primark studded style too. The studs are a mixture of small blunt studs and the occasional spiky one, which I think makes the shoe look a lot fuller. They almost look a little like the Jeffrey Campbell Studded Pumps in the slightest way, which is good enough for me!

I know I'm going to absolutely wear these to death too, but at that price I can definitely afford to go back and buy a few more pairs. I was lucky, again, to get the last pair of size 5's or there's no doubt I would have bought a few pairs. I find Primark shoes can be hit and miss in the comfort zone, but after wearing these for the first time yesterday I think I'm on to a winner - they feel really roomy and comfortable. Overall 10/10 on everything from Primark.

What do you think of these beauties? Will you be buying a pair?

12 comments :

  1. Primark have really upped their game recently! I'm with you; I think the different sized studs make these ones look much better than the Topshop ones. I generally only wear super flat shoes like this for work, but I think I may have to get some next time I'm near a Primark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice aren't they? I never thought I'd be saying I prefer a Primark item over anything Topshop... but there you go :) Primark's supposed to be getting really good in the next few months so I'm excited to see what they have in store! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love them!! I just went into town and I'm regretting not picking up a similar pair, they were £8 and with a velvety feel to them. Think I'll be going back for them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! Were they from Primark too? I keep seeing loads in Topshop that are like £30 and I'm just so happy these were £12! I may have to stock up on them haha!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  3. LOVE these, I'm lucky with sizes, I'm a size 2.5 or 3 & they're usually the only sizes left :P
    I may have to invest in some of these sharpish. My studded flats are almost dead too & these really do look quality
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some Topshop ones but with the amount of good dupes at the minute I wouldn't ever buy them again. I love these Primark ones I literally wear them every day :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
  4. I NEED some of these!! They are gorgeous and what a bargain!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are aren't they?! :)) I'm going to stock up on some more when I'm next in Primark. I literally wear them every day!

      Terri xo - if you were following me before, please do again, I had a blog problem and lost my followers :(

      Delete
  5. wow, I really need to head to my nearest Primark for these! I refuse to pay £28 to topshop and these are much nicer! :D

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good aren't they? I think I must of got them when they first hit the shops. I'm thinking about stocking up because I literally wear them every day, so comfy! :))

      Terri xo

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! They look like a pair from Office or somewhere else, not Primark! They are gorgeous! I definitely need to pay Primark a visit soon, I haven't been for ages and I can see they have some really good gems there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I'm actually doing a post at the minute about some Primark gems, and they're actually all studded haha :P They're gorgeous though and I think they look quite expensive! :))

      Terri xo

      Delete