Saturday 25 August 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Recently I found out that I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, by the lovely Francis Dodson. I'm so flattered that I'd be nominated, so thank you so much! 


The Rules:

1. Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you. You must then create a set of 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers, linking them to your post.
4. Go to their page and inform them of their nomination.
5. Absolutely no tag backs.
6. Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.


11 Random things about myself:

1. I'm really lazy... I don't even try to deny it anymore.
2. When I have money I can't help but spend it. I'm really bad at impulse buying, and buying because I can.
3. I love to read. I have a million books in my room and all over the house, as well as my kindle. I think I get it from my Mum.
4. I can eat as much as I like and as of yet, I don't put weight on. It's amazing, but I worry that its going to catch up with me one day.
5. I think shoes and bags are my obsession, like any girl.
6. I have four tattoos and eight piercings - five of them being in my ears. I used to have a huge 20mm stretcher in my ear too.
7. I make lists for just about everything. It helps me to plan and remember things.
8. I absolutely love food. Anything Italian, spicy or American-style like TGI's,  I'm away. (Or maybe anything covered in cheese)
9. I love to travel, but I hate the process. Planes, boats, trains... h a t e  them! God knows how I'm going to get on going to all the places I want to.
10. Wherever I go, I always make sure I have some sort of make-up with me. Sometimes I even take my make-up bag with me.


Questions from Francis:

1. What's your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
A pair of jeans from Zara. I only wear skinny jeans, and these jeans are the most amazing pair. They fit me absolutely perfect in every place, which I massively struggle with, and they go with everything!
2. What's your most worn item of jewellery?
I wear my Armani watch and Vivienne Westwood earrings every day, although I tend to switch between about four pairs of different ones. (I love Vivienne Westwood)
3. Explain to me your idea of a perfect day:
It would more than likely involve a bit of shopping, but apart from that I'm open to anything. I like to take a day as it comes and see what happens.
4. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what meal would you choose?
I think I could definitely live on cheese and bacon potato skins and Jack Daniels chicken from TGI Fridays. Or any similar restaurant.
5. What's the first store you visit when going on a shopping spree?
It depends how much money I had really. I always tend to flock to Primark first for some hopeful bargains, then it would most probably be Topshop or Miss Selfridge.
6. Your favourite iPhone app?
Probably Instagram, or Picfx. I use Instagram loads so I'd probably say that classes as it being my favourite.
7. Are you a cat lover or a dog lover?
I like both! My best friend has two hairless cats and I absolutely love them, but at the same time I love dogs too. It's a hard decision...
8. Let us in on a beauty secret of yours:
I put Sudocrem on my face at night, whether I have a breakout or a spot or not. It leaves your skin feeling so soft, and helps with any redness or inflammation. It's an amazing little product.
9. What is your occupation? And what would be your dream job?
I'm a Journalism Graduate, and looking for a job, but I'm also a Sales Assistant at Matalan. My dream job would be to write for Vogue, god I'd love that. At the minute I keep changing my mind about what I'd love to do though.
10. What sort of music are you into?
I'm one of those people who will literally listen to anything. On my iPod I can go from listening to Drake, to The Smiths, to Flo Rida, to The Stone Roses. I love all sorts of music.
11. Describe yourself in three words:
Hard working, caring and fun-loving. I'm awful at things like this.


The bloggers I tag:

Megan at: MeganDiva
Becca at: BeccaTalksBeauty
Julz at: JulzObsessions
Abi at: VelvetPassion
Daniella at: BeautyInJapan

And my questions to them:

1. What are your three staple make-up products?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. Your favourite place to go on holiday, and why?
4. If you could only use on piece of make up and wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would that be and why?
5. Name two of your favourite blogs at the minute, and give a reason why:
6. What is one thing you wish you owned? And why?
7. Do you have a favourite piece of clothing? If so, what is it and why?
8. Explain your skin care routine:
9. Are you a shoe person or a bag person? Or maybe both?
10. Who or what is your style inspiration?
11. Is there a quote or saying you hold on to? What is it and why?


Thank you again, Francis. :)) Happy blogging everyone xo

No comments :

Post a Comment