Wednesday 10 October 2012

Sample Storage #1 - Glossy Box



I know I've recently cancelled my Glossy Box subscription, and moved on to another well-known beauty box, but I thought I'd do a little post just to show you how I store all my samples. I've had six months worth of Glossy Boxes, so that's a lot of samples and you'd think I'd need a lot of room for them... right? Well surprisingly I keep them all in one Glossy Box. Obviously I've used a few products over these past six months but I was a little shocked when I realised that the rest of my samples fitted into that box.

The boxes that the Glossy Box samples come in are the perfect things for storage! They're just the right size for literally anything... I use two for my samples, then the others have seemed to take their way around the house. I actually think my mum has two of my boxes to keep her own make-up and beauty products in, she so stole my idea. I think it's quite important to keep all your samples together in one place, just for the fact that when you need something, you know exactly where to go to find it. I also think it helps when you're wanting to blog about a certain something. I know that when I'm looking through my boxes I always find a little inspiration when I'm struggling for an idea.

How do you store your samples?

8 comments :

  1. Great post! i really want to try a beauty box they look like a great way to try new products. xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) I've recently cancelled my Glossy Box subscription and taken one out with She Said Beauty, which I'm super impressed with after one box! :)

      Terri xo

      Delete
    2. Think i'm going to move on to the she said boxes, last few glossy boxes have been rubbish :(

      I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

      Delete
    3. That was my reasoning too lovely. I'm so impressed with my She Said Beauty box and its only my first one!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea, shame I have no beauty boxes to put my products into! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well any boxes of this size would be good! :) Or any boxes for that matter haha. I use a Marc Jacob's perfume set box for all my nail varnish - it's the best storage I could find and its pretty!

      Terri xo

      Delete
  3. Great idea to store the samples - mine are forever scattered all over my bathroom and make up case! I definitely need to come with a certain storage of some sorts, this box is so cute and works so well! Thank you for sharing the photos, I am now definitely inspired to do something like this myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's fine :) Even my mum's started using some of my boxes for her things haha they're so useful. Anyway boxes are really :) Especially cute, pretty ones!

      Terri xo

      Delete