Wednesday 4 September 2013

Green Envee Organics Cleansing Body Wash

























A few months ago I was contacted by a lovely lady from Green Envee Organics, asking if I would be interested in trying out some samples. (Post here) I was so excited to try them out as I absolutely loved the little goodie box I was sent. I decided to try out the body wash first, and it was literally the smell of this that I couldn't wait for! Most of the products I received were Brazilian Orange and Litsea, and once I'd smelt the Aroma Spray I couldn't wait for the other samples.

The body wash was your standard body wash, to be frank. You got a decent amount in the sample but I'd say there was only enough in there to be used once. The best thing was that it smelt amazing, and the scent kind of clings to your skin so I was smelling it all day. Beaut in my books! At $16.00 I'd say it's a little more than I'd usually spend, but the smell really is amazing and I've not really found anything thats as yummy yet.

I'd definitely recommend if you want to treat yourself or have a little extra money to spend. I have a lot of more of these lovely samples ready and waiting, so watch this space for more Green Envee samples.

No comments :

Post a Comment